- Accessible Travel Tips - Home Page, Adaptive Equipment Hire, Stories, Travel Tips
- accessible beaches, Beach, Walkers, Wheelchairs
Everyone should have the ability to spend the day at the beach. With these beach accessible wheelchairs and walkers you can do just that.
- Accessible Travel Tips - Home Page, Adaptive Equipment Hire, Stories
- Parks Victoria, Victoria Parks accessibility programs
Victoria Parks accessibility programs make exploring nature easy for people living with a disability or limited mobility. Here’s what you need to know.
- Accessible Travel Tips - Home Page, Destinations, Our Travels, Stories
- California Adventure Park, Disneyland, Disneyland special needs, wheelchair travel
Disneyland and California Adventure Park have earned their reputation for being an inclusive attraction and the happiest place on earth.
- Accessible Travel Tips - Home Page, Accommodation, Destinations, News, Stories
- Accommodation guide, backpackers, Bed and breakfast, Holiday parks, Hostel, Hotels, Motels, New Zealand, NZ accessible accommodation, travel tips
Planning a trip to New Zealand? Good news – NZ commercial accommodation providers must have accessible rooms.
- Accessible Travel Tips - Home Page, Stories
- travel with dietary restrictions, travel with special needs
Bethany is a plant-based foodie with an insatiable hunger for travel and she’s sharing her tips for travelling with a dietary restriction with us. 9 Tips for Travelling with Dietary Restriction The best way to get a taste of a country’s culture is through its cuisine. But diving head first
The Daniels family has a thirst for travel. Their daughter Morgan, has multiple disabilities and their adventures involve the use of a wheelchair. The family’s biggest fear while travelling with Morgan is the possibility of an epileptic seizure, so they take specific measures to ensure they are prepared for such
- Accessible Travel Tips - Home Page
- accessible travel, special needs travel, wheelchair travel
- 1 Comment
Josh is an 8 year old wheelchair user living with Sacral Agenesis. Affecting 1 in 25,000 people, Sacral Agenesis often results in a missing tailbone, malformation of several vertebrae, no knee caps, club feet and bladder and bowel problems. Josh also only has one kidney. But if you see Josh