Stay at Australia’s only theme park resort and experience the family holiday of a lifetime. With modern resort rooms and dining options available, as well as a relaxing lagoon-style pool, Sea World Resort has everything you need under the one roof. Let the kids roam free with an aquatic adventure playground and fun-filled Kids Club.
Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym.
Plus, Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country are only a short trip north of the resort, so you can meet your favourite stars and superheroes, get up close and personal to Australian wildlife, or cool off on a host of world class waterslides.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Gold Coast, QLD|
|WHEN TO GO||You can visit Gold Coast year-round, but the best time to go is March-August when the weather is cooler.|
|PRICE||From $259 per person, quad share|
If you’re wondering what makes Sea World so great for travellers with special needs check out Julie Jones from Have Wheelchair Will Travel‘s review of this Gold Coast holiday hot spot.
A Day at the Sea World in the Gold Coast:
|Travel period||Price valid for stays between 14 Oct – 14 Dec 18 and 29 Jan – 31 Mar 19. Stays outside this period available, but price may vary.|
Accommodation at Sea World Resort
Spend 3 nights in a Resort Double Room. The resort has 3 disabled rooms with an open shower and handrails which also interconnect with a Resort Room. All facilities within the Resort are wheelchair accessible.
Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you’ll never have to leave the comfort of the resort. Dine on award-winning a la carte, modern seafood buffet at the Shoreline and Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort’s newly upgraded Kids’ Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they’ll love.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Double Room at Sea World Resort
- VIP Pass: Unlimited entry to Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild and Paradise Country.
- Complimentary fitness centre and outdoor swimming pool
Warner Bros Movie World, Australia’s #1 Theme Park
Enjoy a full line up of high-quality shows and entertainment during your day out at Warner Bros. Movie World. Make sure to watch the Hollywood Stunt Driver 2 show as the Showtime FMX team deliver extreme precision driving, comedy and action which is sure to have you on the edge of your seat. Don’t miss the magical Streets Star Parade where you can see all of your favourite characters on Movie World’s famous Main Street, or visit Roxy Theatre to catch The LEGO Movie 4D Experience.
- Prices quoted are per person, based on 2 adults and 2 children 3 to 13 years on 3 night-package, valid Sun to Thu on selected departure dates (see below)
- Prices valid for travel 14 Oct – 14 Dec 18 and 29 Jan – 31 Mar 19. Surcharge applies for Fri – Sat night. For travel outside these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates
- The saving has been already applied and is per room.
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays