Rydges South Bank is situated in Brisbane’s most enviable location, the South Bank arts and entertainment precinct.
The hotel adjoins with the Brisbane Convention Centre via a walkway, it is only a few minutes walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre, the Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the new magnificent Gallery of Modern Art. Downtown Brisbane, Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are an easy 10-minute stroll away.
With Bacchus South Bank & CBD Cafe, Bar and Dining both located at Rydges you don’t need to go far for a fantastic food and beverage selection.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Brisbane, QLD|
|WHEN TO GO||You can visit Brisbane year-round, but the best time is from February to May. The city’s winter (June to August) and spring (September to November) are also popular times to visit thanks to the mild temps and dry days.|
|PRICE||From $104 per person, per night|
Things to do in Brisbane (Kids View):
|Travel period||Price valid for stays between 16 – 30 Dec 18, 1 Jan – 1 Feb 19. Stays outside this period available, but price may vary.|
Accommodation at Rydges South Bank
Spend 7 nights at Rydges South Bank and pay for only 5 nights. There are three accessible rooms in the hotel including one with an amazing view of Brisbane. Bathroom and general hotel amenities are very accessible.
Rydges South Bank adjoins with the Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre (BCEC) via a walkway. It is only a short walk to the Queensland Performing Arts Centre (QPAC), Queensland Museum, State Library of Queensland and the magnificent Gallery of Modern Art (GOMA). Brisbane’s CBD, the Treasury Casino and the Queen Street Mall are a leisurely 10-minute stroll away.
This unique riverside leisure area is bustling with a myriad of cafes, restaurants, bars, boutiques and a cinema. It’s the perfect place to take advantage of Brisbane’s outdoor lifestyle. You can wander through the weekend arts and craft markets, take a dip in South Bank’s man-made beach, or enjoy a barbecue or picnic in the parklands.
- 7 nights’ accommodation at Rydges South Bank.
- Access to all resort facilities such as outdoor pool, spa, restaurant, cafe, bar to name just a few.
- Good location – a 10-minute walk to Brisbane’s CBD and main museums
Rydges South Bank’s facilities
- Prices quoted are per person per night.
- From price based on 1 night in a Queen Room.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old are free of charge.
- Children are 4 to 12 years – up to 2 children free when sharing with 2 adults and using existing bedding.
- Prices valid for travel 16 – 30 Dec 18, 1 Jan – 1 Feb 19. For travel outside these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates.
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays