Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is an intimate, boutique style, five-star hotel housed within a stunning heritage-listed building located in the heart of the city.
Nestled in the heart of the CBD and surrounded many of Australia’s top companies, major shopping precincts, theatres and nightlife, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney is the ideal location for business or pleasure.
Many of Sydney’s famous sights including the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, historical Rocks area, Circular Quay and the Botanical Gardens are within walking distance.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Sydney, NSW|
|WHEN TO GO||You can visit Sydney year-round. Sydney is very much a temperate climate and so there is no time of the year that you should avoid visiting.|
|PRICE||From $142 per person, per night|
If you’re wondering what makes Sydney so great for travellers with special needs check out Julie Jones from Have Wheelchair Will Travel‘s review of this great city.
Things to do in Sydney (Kids View):
|Travel period||Price valid for stays between 16 – 29 Dec 18, 2 – 31 Jan 19. Stays outside this period available, but price may vary.|
Accommodation at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney
Intimate, boutique style, five-star hotel housed within a stunning Heritage Listed building located in the heart of Sydney, Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel has six accessible rooms!
The central location of Radisson Blu in Sydney’s business district allows you to enjoy some fresh air as you walk to nearby venues like The Royal Botanic Garden, the Harbour Bridge and the world-famous Sydney Opera House.
- Accommodation at Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney.
- Good location – Sydney’s main attractions are within walking distance.
- Access to all resort facilities such as indoor pool, spa, restaurant, bar to name just a few.
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney’s facilities
The hotel has beautiful amenities you can enjoy:
- The Lady Fairfax Room is serving breakfast daily. The Fax Bar is the perfect meeting place in the heart of the city. Whether it is to unwind with an evening drink or that must needed morning coffee or enjoy simply enjoy a delicious bar menu daily.
- Bentley Restaurant + Bar, one of Australia’s renowned restaurants, is located on the lobby level of the hotel. The full a-la-carte menu and fun and tasty bar menu by highly awarded chef Brent Savage are complimented by sommelier Nick Hildebrandt’s eclectic wine list. Bentley is a cutting-edge dining and bar experience in one of Sydney’s most impressive dining rooms. Open for lunch from 12noon, Monday to Friday and Dinner Monday to Saturday.
- The Health Club is located on the Mezzanine level and features a 15-metre indoor lap pool, spa, steam room and gym. The Tanatcha Spa on Mezzanine level is open daily.
- Prices quoted are per person per night.
- From price based on 1 night in an Atrium Room.
- 0 to 12 years – free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Cot free of charge.
- Prices valid for travel 16 – 29 Dec 18, 2 – 31 Jan 19. For travel outside these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates.
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays