Experience luxury in the heart of Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort. With shopping, dining and sun-drenched beaches just step away you’re perfectly positioned in the heart of Hastings Street to enjoy Noosa’s village charm.
Take the time and indulge in a relaxing Spa treatment and culinary delights at the signature restaurant, Noosa Beach House Peter Kuruvita.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Noosa, QLD|
|WHEN TO GO||You can visit Noosa year-round. However spring, from September to November, is the perfect time to visit Noosa as the chance of rain is minimal but the sunshine is plentiful.|
|PRICE||From $160 per person, per night|
Kids View – What to do on the Sunshine Coast:
|Travel period||Price valid for stays between . Stays outside this period available, but price may vary.|
Accommodation at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort
The Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort is centrally located on Hastings Street. The stunning Main Beach is only a 2-minute walk away and the central location provides easy access to a range of Noosa attractions like the hub of Hastings Street, a range of beaches and Noosa National Park. The resort is approximately 25 minutes from the Sunshine Coast Airport.
Stay at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort with your choice of accommodation. An accessible room is available with the possibility of interconnecting rooms.
- Accommodation at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort.
- Enjoy full breakfast daily.
- Access to all resort facilities such as pool, restaurant, spa, bar to name just a few.
Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort’s facilities
The resort has many facilities:
- Pool (lagoon – heated in winter)
- 3 bars
- AQUA Day Spa
The Cabana Noosa at Sofitel Noosa Pacific Resort:
- Prices quoted are per person per night.
- From price based on 1 night in a Superior 2 Double Beds Village View Room.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old – cot/bed charge payable direct.
- Children are 4 to 11 years – $71 per child per night.
- Prices valid for travel 22 Apr – 21 Sep 18. For travel outside these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates.
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays