O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat, a true nature paradise, is situated in World Heritage Lamington National Park, two hours south of Brisbane or one and a half hours south-west of the Gold Coast.
The O’Reilly family have been welcoming guests since 1926. Visitors from all over the world enjoy this special location. The O’Reilly’s brand of Australian hospitality makes this a holiday destination for every generation. Lamington National Park is World Heritage Listed and is the largest sub-tropical rainforest in Australia. It is home to over 200 bird varieties, 500 waterfalls and has 160 kilometres of walking tracks.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Lamington National Park, QLD|
|WHEN TO GO||You can visit Lamington National Park year-round, but the best time is in the wet season (February-April) to see the park with fruiting trees, a huge variety of colourful fungus, waterfalls in Retreatgood flow and the rainforest at its most lush.|
|PRICE||From $150 per person, per night|
O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat with kids:
|Travel period||Price valid for stays between 1 Oct – 21 Dec 18, 1 Jan – 31 Mar 19. Stays outside this period available, but price may vary.|
Accommodation at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
Spend 3 nights in a Mountain View Room. Two accessible Mountain View Rooms are available at O’Reilly’s. The room can welcome up to 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Just a short drive from The Gold Coast, head into the remote hinterland and get up close to nature at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat. Nestled in the world-famous Lamington National Park, O’Reilly’s offers a genuine respite from the bustle and chaos of theme park world with its ancient forest, fresh mountain air, technology-free accommodation and wildlife experiences.
While the accommodation and spa treatments are undoubtedly a big drawcard for grown-ups, families with kids will value the range of fun and environmentally-friendly activities like the Segway Safari and the Flying Fox that will keep everyone entertained during a stay.
- 3 nights’ accommodation in a Mountain View Room at O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat
- Appreciate a country style morning and afternoon tea
- Choose between an early morning bird walk, a Billy tea history tour or a guided walk per person per stay.
- Enjoy complimentary spa treatment, outdoor pool, library to name just a few.
O’Reilly’s Rainforest Retreat Activities
O’Reilly’s is famous for its Tree Top Walk (accessible walk) which offers visitors a close-up view of the rainforest canopy and its wildlife. Explore on your own or take advantage of the guided Discovery Program.
The Discovery Program includes guided walks, four-wheel drive bus trips, nocturnal walks and glow worm walks, flying fox rides, slide shows and much more. Walk through lush rainforests, past waterfalls, under tree gardens of ferns and orchids, and into the unspoilt world that is yours to explore.
- Prices quoted are per person per night.
- Children from 0 to 3 years old are free of charge.
- Children are 4-12 years old. Free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding.
- Prices valid for travel 1 Oct – 21 Dec 18 and 1 Jan – 31 Mar 19. For travel outside these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates.
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays