Located adjacent to Darling Harbour in Sydney’s Central Business District (CBD), our hotel is a haven of relaxation for the business or leisure traveller.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Sydney, NSW|
|WHEN TO GO||You can visit Sydney year-round. Sydney is very much a temperate climate and so there is no time of the year that you should avoid visiting.|
|PRICE||From $175 per person, per night|
If you’re wondering what makes Sydney so great for travellers with special needs check out Julie Jones from Have Wheelchair Will Travel‘s review of this far north Queensland holiday hot spot.
Things to do in Sydney (Kids View):
|Travel period||Price valid for stays between XXX. Stays outside this period available, but price may vary.|
Accommodation at Hyatt Regency Sydney
Located adjacent to Darling Harbour, Hyatt Regency is perfectly suited to both business and leisure travellers and is within walking distance of iconic theatres, museums and luxury shopping precincts.
Enjoy the signature Table concept at Sailmaker restaurant; a unique and interactive dining experience showcasing locally sourced produce. For guests seeking a sky-high experience, retreat to Zephyr a luxurious rooftop bar overlooking Darling Harbour.
- Accommodation at Hyatt Regency Sydney.
- Good location – Sydney’s main attractions are within walking distance.
- Access to all resort facilities.
Hyatt Regency Sydney’s facilities
- Prices quoted are per person per night.
- From price based on 1 night in a King Room.
- 0 to 12 years – free when sharing with an adult and using existing bedding. Cot free of charge.
- Prices valid for travel XXX. For travel outside these dates, call us for pricing on 1300 404 100
- Prices may vary based on the specific dates of travel. Call to confirm pricing for your specific travel dates.
- If you’re travelling with children, please contact us for child prices on activities.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $55 per person for domestic bookings and $100 per person for international bookings is payable within 7 days of confirmation of your booking. You will be notified at the time of booking if any additional deposit requirements apply.
- Final payment of your holiday cost is required at least 30 days prior to departure or by sale end date or by the payment deadline specified in individual package conditions, whichever is earlier. Some services, including airfares, may require full payment at the time of booking.
- For bookings made less than 31 days prior to travel, full payment of holiday cost is required at the time your booking is confirmed.
- Please ensure payments are made by the due dates. If this does not happen, our system will automatically cancel the booking without notice or liability to you.
- Only upon payment of the full cost of your holiday do you have a final booking with the Supplier of the relevant good and/or service. In arranging your booking, Qantas Holidays is acting as the agent of the Supplier of the relevant Product and at no time do you have a contract with Qantas Holidays